Skip to main content

Real Food Festival 2009 (Discount Tickets!)

Last year, one of the best foodie events I went to was the Real Food Festival held at Earls Court in London. Unlike many other such events, the Real Food Festival seeks to showcase smaller or more obscure food producers and bring them to the masses, with an emphasis on quality and sustainability.

I had a fab time, meeting loads of lovely people, learning about new products and trying oodles of delicious samples and I even took in a sheep-shearing show. I even bumped into Toby Young although I've never really been sure about him since Eating With the Enemy.

The Real Food Festival 2009 is being held over the weekend of 8-10 May at Earls Court. As well as lots to eat, drink and buy, there'll be another Sheep Show and a Chef's Theatre and Cookery School starring Thomasina Miers (Masterchef Winner 2005), Raymond Blanc, Tom Parker-Bowles, Ollie Rowe and Geeti Singh.

Real Food Festival Tickets cost £14.90, but you can get 25% off if you use any of these discount codes
here: DEL09, DEL029 or RFFDM2

I've just got my tickets for this year and I strongly urge you to do the same.


In the meantime, here are some of the pictures I took at last year's Real Food Festival:


DSC04242

Hot chocolate at l'Artisan du Chocolat



DSC04266

I love oysters!


DSC04234

The oyster man Richard Haward himself



DSC04271

Tyrrells Naked Chips are the best



DSC04278

Cookery School


DSC04275

Sausages, snags, bangers or sangers - it's all good



DSC04228

Sheep show this way




Found it!



Real Food Festival 8-10 May
Earls Court Exhibition Centre
Warwick Road
London SW5 9TA





Comments