Skip to main content

Yum Yum Tree Fudge at Taste of London 2009

DSC00155


Last month, I raved about Yum Yum Tree Fudge, gorgeous home-made gourmet fudge made by Lily Turner (a cousin of mine).

Fab news - I just found out Lily and the Yum Yum Tree Fudge Company are going to be at Taste of London 2009 this month, so you can come try some of her delicious fudge for yourself!


yumyumtree


Of course Taste of London is the "world’s greatest restaurant festival" and so as well as buying fudge and other goodies, you can also meet super chefs like Michel Roux Jnr, Atul Kochar, Tom Aikens, Theo Randall and Richard Corrigan, and try to eat around as many Michelin star restaurants as possible.

Yum Yum Tree Fudge
Producers Section PR6

(on entry, turn right and then right again for all the small producers)

Taste of London
18-21 June 2009
Regents Park
(nearest tube stations Regent's Park and Great Portland Street)



Comments

Anonymous said…
I luff fudge!! Will definitely buy me some of this, you are so lucky to be related to someone who makes this stuff.
meemalee said…
I might actually end up manning the stand with her!
foodcreate said…
I love fudge Wow.Tasteful:)

Thanks for sharing:)

And you can visit me if I can visit you:)

Welcome~
www.foodcreate.com
meemalee said…
Hi foodcreate!

Home-made fudge rules the world :)